TimeSolv Legal, TimeSolv Plus, and TimeSolv & WorkSolv seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks desktop
and QuickBooks Online using TimeSolv QB Sync. By leveraging TimeSolv's robust integration with QuickBooks, firms tracking time and expenses and creating invoices
in TimeSolv can easily keep their QuickBooks accounting system synchronized. Data can be transferred bidirectionally between TimeSolv and QuickBooks.
Best of all, this capability is provided at no charge.
Data synchronized between TimeSolv and QuickBooks
- No double data entry
- Transfer data granularly down to client, project, timekeeper, and service/other charge item level.
- Transfer Billable Expenses in QuickBooks for inclusion on invoices in TimeSolv
- Multiple levels of detail available when transferring invoices to QuickBooks
- Track and transfer timekeeper status as Employee and Vendor for payroll
- If you're new to TimeSolv, easily populate your account with all of your existing Employees, Clients, Matters, and task/expense codes
- Detailed training videos are available here
- QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2007 and newer - Windows
- QuickBooks Online - Windows, Mac, and Linux
- QuickBooks Basic is not supported